Saturday, January 05, 2008

Graphic Organizer and Mind-Mapping Tools

Recently I was talking a teacher who told me about his use of graphic organizers.


Visual aids have come a long way in recent years and there are various pieces of mind mapping software to help.


When mind-mapping it’s a good idea to use a decent graphic organizer. Graphic organizers are used to teach and learn reading, writing graphic organizers, and social studies.


Of course there are many more uses for graphic organizers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I am not a teacher, I use graphic organizers at home with my kids for virtually everything, they just love them. We even setup chores and other activities around the house with them. One site I have used a lot is Graphic.org, just because they have so much information to look at, thanks for sharing this, I will have to take a look at that other site.