Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Highest Paying Keywords

Always alot of talk regarding what markets to get into. I bought Keyword Explosion which was great until they could no longer access Adwords data. Now it seems like they're just guessing. I dunno. Let me know your thoughts on it.

I tried Top Paying Keywords last week for finding the niche keywords that pay. I've tested their list with some PPC and so far I'm impressed. I'll let ya know later how a full site goes, but on the three keywords that I tried, they paid as advertised.

The problem I see with some of these so-called high paying Adsense keyword databases is this; they are basing their data on search traffic and not content traffic (clicks we get on our sites) Basically - many big advertisers that pay big for their ads choose only to have their ads displayed on Google's search, and not on publisher sites (ours) This is the problem Keyword Explosion had, and that their database was crippled with Google changing it's ways.

Top Paying Keywords has some good rep you can read about on their site.

-Kenny

1 comment:

Marlene said...

For those of us who lack the green to pay $200 for access to these databases, here's a no cost idea.

Find a niche that you're interested in, then test the keywords at http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/search/tools/bidtool/.
This is what I've been doing and it seems to work pretty well. I may change my ways as I begin to make money, but being a cash poor beginner at this point, I need an no-cost alternative.