Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Google Guys Book

Got the Google Story book (in paperback) for Christmas and started reading it yestereday. It's an interesting read when David Vise and Mark Malseed finally start talking about the facts in the life of Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin. I found it very interesting to learn about Larry and Sergey's impressive educational background.

The beginning of the book raves on a little too much about the accomplishments of Google and all that work within the Googleplex. I too see Larry Page and Sergey Brin to be amazing people, but the authors over-do the praise a little.

I have more to read, and I'll update this when I've finished it.

Kenny

PS - (I love the irony that Gates funded the building (Stanford University Gates Building Room #360)in which Larry and Sergey developed the early Google idea.

No comments: