Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dissolving My Ego

Our ego is something we don't need.


Today I will begin dissolving my ego. I will think of how others are affected my thoughts, words, and actions.


I am not my job, my status, or my things. I am a born energy force of love, and I must remind myself of my true calling.


I am here to help others, love others, and love and help myself.
To love me is to love the source of all loving creation.


When I think of others in loving and patient ways, I'm showing respect for the loving spirit that I truly am.   


This week I shall love myself and others, and dissolve my ego.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


We hope this weekly affirmation will give you a moment of peace, and a reminder of your connection to loving spirit.


You ARE a piece of divine energy, and a miracle.
 
Click for the article of the month:
http://www.zulit.com/2007/07/24/pro-travel-network-review-to-end-all-pro-travel-network-reviews/

No comments: