Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogger Adsense Guide Finished

Had some emails recently regarding the Blogger Adsense guide I've been building. It's nothing mind-blowing, but the process works for creating Adsense cash flow. You'll notice a great deal of emphasis on quality content. You can buy similar guides such as Blogging To The Bank, but this one is free.

This was meant to guide people who are starting out and don't want to pay for hosting, etc. What I like about this series, is that it enables technically illiterate folks to create a solid online cash flow without spending a CENT!

If you have any questions, just use the comment links, and I will answer them.

When you are finished using my free tutorial check out Rob's ebook, which takes you much further. My short tutorial is for beginners, while Blogging to the bank is the authority on how to use your Blogger account to make money.

All the best,

-Kenny

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: