Friday, June 02, 2006

The Initial Project

My name is I want to say that I am not an expert (yet) in the art of blogging and not expert in the art of online income. I have over 60 static web sites that make the bulk of my income, and this affords me the ability to work full time at home. This is not a big deal anymore though folks. Thousands and thousands of webmasters and bloggers make their living online now.

This blog is one of a string of blogs that I've made using Wordpress, and the free Blogspot service. I make next to nothing at the moment using blogs, but we'll see as time goes on. I will not be linking to my other sites that make my full time income, nor will I even discuss their existence. This blog is all about blogging for traffic and and making money from that traffic. I've chosen to use a free blogspot blog for my grand experiment.

I've heard may different opinions regarding the merits of hosting your blog on a paid for domain and hosting account, or using a free service like this one. I have privately owned blogs on dedicated domains as well, but this blog is my passion place where I can discuss internet income. I'll be posting all methods of making money, including screenshots of income as well.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Marlene said...

How do you use Wordpress in a Blogger account?