Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Setting Adsense/Blogger Goals

I'm getting emails from people wondering how many blogs I have running in Blogger accounts, so I thought I would make a post on that. I have over 600 niche blogs in total. All of them are in Blogger accounts. It was a ton of work, but it's worth it to me. I hired some writers to help make posts along the way, so it was required.

What I want to enunciate in this post is goal setting. I never imagined I would ever have over 600 niche blogs. I started off with the goal of having 50 niche blogs. When I reached that goal, I worked towards 100. By the time I had 100 niche blogs, the first 50 were beginning to get traffic from the search engines. By the time I had 150 niche blogs, my first 50 were getting good traffic, and the second set of 50 were trickling in traffic. All niche blogs had Adsense on them of course.

Try to set your goals in a reasonable fashion. A commonsensical approach is what you need to have. A greedy attitude will get you nowhere fast. If your only goal is to make money, you won't make it. You need to enjoy creating your first couple of niche blogs with passion. Get excited thinking about how you are going to layout your blog. Get excited when you are researching your niche - and then write the best darn content you can muster up.

You need to be focused on is writing quality content on your chosen niche blogs, and quit spending all your time worrying about all the people making more money than you online. Just get started and stick to it. I see streams of people everyday, drooling over other people's commission reports, and then being disenchanted when the spider hasher, "get rich quick script" fails to bring in the promised 3 million bucks a month.

Take my advice and you will succeed with hard work and a love for writing. All those scripts, quicky sites, content robbers, all fail in time. Usually sooner than later. Once more, they usually cost money in the form of some cheesy ebook. What I'm trying to tell you is WRITE. The essence of all internet traffic is the written word. If you learn to write fresh, quality content, you can't lose.

I like to call it FQC (Fresh Quality Content) If you focus on FQC, you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams. So start now, and build a free niche blog, using your Blogger account. It's all free there to be used. Word of warning; don't try copying and pasting content and articles from other web sites or blogs, because the search engines see through that now, and you will likely get your blogs shutdown. Don't make splogs. Make blogs.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: