Friday, June 02, 2006

Objective #1

The first objective I believe we need is fresh, real, helpful, and original content. I've been watching all my other web sites and blogs for over 2 years now, and I realize what really matters on the internet.

What matters most is content that is not found anywhere else on the internet. It seems there more and more cheesy software programs entering the market that scrape and rob content from other web sites. This is not only wrong, it won't work. You may see some results in the short term and for very little, but it the end it won't work.

I suggest webmasters taking a typing course so they can learn to type very quickly. Next step create a blog , or static web site, you are very passionate about. Now start writing, writing and keep going untill it is a daily part of your life. You can have mulitple blogs or web sites and still manage to keep fresh content on all of them.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: